$ 9.95 AUD
Gel hot cold pack - goat
ONE SHOP = 5 SCHOOL MEALS IN KENYA
Jordbarn’s Gel Packs are designed with a fresh feel in mind, signature Jordbarn green gel and an image of Antarctica on the back for a great conversational piece! You can discuss global warming at the end of the day as the gel pack returns to room temperature or discuss the continents of the world!
Large and designed to fit into Jordbarn’s insulated Bento Cooler bag. Comes in 6 animal designs, we dare you to stop at one! Beautifully packaged + makes a great and useful gift.
- BPA + phthalates free
- FDA approved + Food Safe
- Keeps lunches cold
- Can use on little injuries
- Designed to fit in Jordbarn’s Bento Cooler Bag
Smarter and Kinder Kids Essentials | Topics:
- Effects of single use plastics especially on marine life
- Global Warming
- Continents of the world
- Cute Chinese Zodiac characters promote cultural awareness
- Food Scarcity + helping those in need
Material: BPA free, food grade
Dimensions: 15x15cm diameter
Care Instructions: The Hot/Cold Pack cannot be placed in the microwave. Do not leave the pack in the freezer permanently. Clean with warm soapy water, rinse and then air dry.
For the first time use, freeze the reusable gel ice pack for at least 60 minutes. For future uses, the gel pack can be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes. Make sure gel pad is cool, (you can place frozen gel pack in fabric), and then apply to desired area.
Put it in hot water (75-85℃, not boiling) in your sink or tub for 5 – 15 minutes. Carefully check for desired temperature and make sure it is at a comfortable temperature before use.
- Do not overheat the gel pack, otherwise it will cause serious harm.
- The gel pack is not a toy and is not intended for use by children under 3 years old.
- Consult your physician before using in case of illnesses or medical conditions.
- Consult your physician should you have any therapeutic questions regarding use of this gel pack.
- For external use only. Do not puncture pack. In case of accidental eye contact with contents, rinse thoroughly with water.
WARNING: Requirement - adult supervision for children aged 3 years and under. Small parts, could present choking hazard. Remove all tags, string, small parts and packaging before giving to a child. Keep out of your child’s sleeping environment.